Located in the center of the picturesque township of Pomonal, at the foot of the majestic Grampians mountain range is this established hobby farm. The property consists of a three bedroom brick veneer home surrounded by a beautiful park like garden and a magnificent food producing garden specialising in fruit, berries and vegetables. Suitable for people with the desire for an organic food producing income or just relaxing in the wonderful garden.
Features of the home include,
- Renovated three bedroom brick veneer home on 3.5 Acres.
- Sunroom and full length verandah.
- Renovated family bathroom and ensuite.
- Modern kitchen.
- 4.2 Kw Solar System
- Solar hot water
- Undercover 6 seat spa
- Large undercover entertaining area.
- New reverse cycle ducted air conditioner (still under warranty)
Features of the garden include,
- Never short of quality water in your garden.
- 600m2 of permanent bird netting.
- Town water, 40m drinking quality bore, 4,500 gallon tank capacity.
- Computerised watering system.
- Established orchard on espalier and citrus grove.
- Established raised vegetable beds.
- Separate chicken coop.
- Steel shed with power connected.
- Double carport,
- Additional sundry shedding
- Landscaped native and ornamental garden.
- High wildlife proof fencing.
Words and pictures do not do this magnificent property justice. An Inspection is an absolute must to truly appreciate what is on offer.