SPECIAL TIPS FOR PRESENTING YOUR HOME FOR SALE
At Ararat Ballarat Real Estate we will make your home look so good you may just want to keep it.We believe that a strong marketing campaign is paramount to the overall goal of attracting the best purchasers, prepared to pay the best price in the shortest period of time. Our tailor made marketing campaign will create so much competition amongst buyers that you can be confi dent that the best result will be achieved.Presentation sells homes and gets top results. Just as we will present your home at its best to the public via our unbeatable marketing and advertising you too can improve the saleability of your home by adopting some of our easy tips:
1. First Impressions are lasting ones. An inviting exterior ensures inspection of the interior. Keep the lawns trimmed, gardens neat, and paths and driveways in good repair.
2. A clean and tidy interior is important in helping sell a house. Marked walls and stained carpet can seriously reduce the saleability of a home. Present your home at its best to achieve a top selling price.
3. Repair that leaking spout or broken light switch. What you know to be a minor problem will seem like a major defect to a prospective buyer.
4. Welcome prospects with the glowing warmth of a well lit home. During the day keep drapes and blinds open and in the evening hours be sure the porch and interior lighting shows of and off every sparkling corner of your home.
5. Mellow music in the background is delightful, but loud radios and televisions may prevent good communication between the prospect and the sales person.
6. In Winter and in Ararat a nice warm home is most inviting and will often swing a sale.
7. Love me… Love my dog - doesn’t apply when selling a house. Keep Fido out of the way and preferably out of the house.
8. Do not “tag” along with a prospective buyer and our Sales Consultant. Remember: you are employing us to sell your house. We are experts so let us do the job for you.
We usually interview the prospective buyer: thus we know what he/she wants, what to say, and the right time to say it. Preferably leave the house during inspections (or stay in the background). We have further tips which we will present to you regarding how to maximise your sale result when listing your property with us. For a FREE, no obligation appraisal of your home including a detailed report of comparative sales in your areas please contact 03 5352 1537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMING TO ACHIEVE THE MAXIMUM RESULT
Real Estate is a numbers game! To achieve the best possible result for your property it is essential to generate as much interest for your property as possible. Strong market interest is the key driver for a sensational result. And we all want to achieve a sensational result. The timing of your sale can directly impact the level of buyer interest. It is important when speaking with your sales consultant that you discuss the various timing options and how they may relate to the result you can expect to achieve for your property.We can provide you with expert advise in timing along with other strategies on maximising the level of buyer interest and ultimately the sale price of your property.
WHAT IS MY HOME WORTH?
THE MARKET APPRAISAL
When people invite an agent in to appraise their home, often the number one thing on their mind is price. ‘What is my home worth?’ Our appraisal of your home will always rely on evidence from other comparable homes that have sold in your area. Our agency does not believe in providing you with an over inflated appraisal that may not be realised just to win your business. We would rather base our evaluation on facts and evidence. In fact we will provide you with a detailed 'Comparative Market Analysis' report that will give you information of sale results in your areas and a detailed demographic analysis. All this FREE of charge and with absolutely NO OBLIGATION. One thing you can be sure of is that with our Hometown Name, 1st stop dominant web site, your home will be exposed to more buyers especially ‘Out of Town’ buyers and hence you will achieve the best price. You can feel confident in selecting Ararat Ballarat Real Estate as your agent.